35th Annual St. Paddy's Day Pub Crawl
- February 25, 2022
- / Willie
- / St. Patricks Day
The Pensacola Beach Chamber of Commerce invites one and all to �Go Irish on the Island� Wednesday, March 17, for the St. Paddy�s Day Pub Crawl. This year marks the Chamber�s 35th year of �crawling� and will feature 16 participating beach bars, restaurants and hotels serving up Irish drink specials, music and mischief all day long.
�This is such a fun way to celebrate St. Paddy�s Day with friends and family and support our beach businesses,� said Meg Peltier, President and CEO of the Beach Chamber. �As my Irish grandmother used to say: �It truly �tis the day for the wearing o� the green, but keep a keen eye out for those mischievous leprechauns!��
Like last year, there will be no set pub crawl schedule. Participants are encouraged to crawl at their own pace, in whatever order they want. The pub crawl will be from opening to closing times at all locations.
Here is just a sampling of the lucky day�s festivities:
- Crabs We Got �Em will offer a free breakfast with the purchase of a drink starting at 9:30 a.m.
- Paddy O� Leary�s will offer free green Jell-O shots with Larry the Leprechaun at noon.
- Sneaky Tiki will have $5 Lucky Tikis and free Jameson and Tullamore Dew swag until it�s gone, plus a $7 �Dew & a Brew.�
- The Dock is serving up $5 Irish Dock Rockers and $3 daiquiris at 2 p.m. At 3 p.m.
- Cumaru Bar will have free Luck O� the Irish Stew for crawlers from Fairly Local Eats plus $10 Irish Island Punch in a souvenir cup.
- Caf� Nola will be serving special Paddy Whackers all day long.
- Bamboo Willie�s is hosting an Irish Green Bikini Contest at 5 p.m.
- The Sandshaker is planning a �Shake Your Shamrock� afterparty.
There will be more Irish shenanigans, green beer, St. Paddy�s Day specials and discounts offered throughout the day from all of the following Pub Crawl participants:
2022 St. Paddy�s Day Pub Crawl Participants:
� Bamboo Willie�s Beachside Bar
� Caf� Nola
� Casino Beach Bar & Grill
� Crab�s We Got� Em
� Cumaru Bar
� The Dock
� Flounder�s Chowder House
� Landshark Landing Beach Bar & Grill
� Paddy O�Leary�s Irish Pub
� Riptides Grill & Tiki Bar at Holiday Inn Pensacola Beach
� Sal De Mar at Hilton Pensacola Beach
� Sandshaker Lounge
� Shaggy�s Harbor Bar & Grill
� Sneaky Tiki Bar
� Water Pig BBQ
� Whiskey Joe�s Bar & Grill
The St. Paddy�s Day Pub Crawl t-shirts are $18 each and will be available at each participating location.
While it�s a celebration of Irish culture and traditions, the St. Paddy�s Day Pub Crawl � in memory of event founder John Patrick �Paddy� Blake � is a fundraising event for the Pensacola Beach Chamber of Commerce, a non-profit corporation. The Chamber will donate a portion of the t-shirt proceeds to Covenant Care in his name.
�We invite everyone to wear green, come out to Pensacola Beach and join in the Pub Crawl festivities,� said Peltier. �Everyone is Irish on the Island on St. Paddy�s Day!�